To install PostgreSQL for OSX:
1. Click the link and wait for the download to begin.
2. Upon completion, the download will bring up a set up box. Click "next".
3. Ensure the directory is where you want PostgreSQL to be installed. Click "next".
4. Select components to read descriptions of each. Click "next" when finished choosing components to install.
5. Ensure the database location is correct. Click "next".
6. Create password. Click "next".
7. Review the installation summary and click "next". It will automatically begin installing, initializing, and starting the PostgreSQL server.
8. BigSQL Manager will automatically open to review.
9. Click "finish". You can now locate the PostgreSQL shortcuts under your Applications in Finder